2022 US Internship - Originals Product Marketing (BeyGood)
Creating the future of sport inspires our work every single day. We’re always on the lookout for talented new students. Always learning, always improving. Curiosity keeps us growing both as a company and as individuals. Come test your strengths, broaden your skills, share your input, and pursue your passion with an internship at our brand.
• Assists in managing the Ivy Park (IVP) product ranges/concepts
• Supports tracking and recap of IVP launches
• Conducts general market and consumer research related to IVP
• Supports the creation of a visual hype pyramid launch calendar (visible to internal partners)
• Shadows team to understand the process of internal handovers
• Provides general operational support
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision-making skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
• Ability to display knowledge of adidas product lines and Entertainment partners
• Finds the positives & is highly solution-oriented
• Currently enrolled in University
• Anticipated graduation date is between December 2022 and August 2023
• Eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
• Available to participate in our full-time internship program from end of May/June to August 2022
adidas requires all US based employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation. Proof of vaccination is required. adidas is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for accommodation in accordance with all relevant laws.
APPLICATION TASK | ADIDAS 1-PAGER
On April 19, we launched Impossible Is Nothing, our biggest brand campaign. We are rebellious optimists driven by action to shape a better future together. We see the world with possibilities where others only see the impossible.
Instead of a cover letter, please submit a 1-page PDF answering the following prompt: Show us who you are and what “impossible is nothing” means to you. This is your chance to think outside the box, show adidas your authentic self and what makes you passionate about joining the Brand. The only requirement is that the adidas 1-Pager is submitted as a PDF. It can be in any format such as print, visual, written, digital, a link, etc.
2022 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Internship Program includes the following elements to round out the work you do with your team on a day-to-day basis:
• Intern Orientation
• Speaker Series with business leadership
• Cross-Functional opportunity
• Social Activities
NOTE: The application for a 2022 internship will close on Monday January 31, 2022. We will not accept any late applications. You will receive confirmation that your application has been received and we will communicate your status after the application closes in February. Thank you for your patience while we review your candidacy!
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our Portland office? The Village