New England Patriots-Corporate Partnership Coordinator
The Corporate Partnerships Coordinator will have a working knowledge and experience with sports and entertainment sponsorships. The candidate will contribute to the overall service of corporate partnerships for the New England Patriots, New England Revolution, Gillette Stadium, and Patriot Place.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and create presentations for corporate partners and prospects showcasing successful activations and programs that drive business objectives
- Assist with management of external analytic groups to track sponsorship key metrics
- Support the Account Management team by working on partner initiatives and events
- Work across internal departments to execute fulfillment of partnership elements
- Proactively develop innovative ideas to add value to partnerships
- Work closely with Corporate Sales, Member Services, and Sales Operations to increase opportunities for our corporate partners
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 3 years experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- Previous sport sponsorship experience preferred
- Excellent project management skills and experience
- Strong PowerPoint and Photoshop skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Result Oriented
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office environment with moderate noise level on non-event days
- The noise level can be loud on event days
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- None required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.