Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, clean drinking water and space exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant who can develop effective working relationships, understand and anticipate the goals and objectives of your stakeholders. Do you have unparalleled organization skills and an eye for details? Are you resourceful, action-oriented and resilient in the face of challenges? Then this may be the right position for you.
In this role you will:
- Proactively manage the Chief HR Officer (CHRO’s) calendar across multiple time zones, including understanding priorities, helping with preparation in advance of meetings and making sure that all business needs are coordinated
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and submit expenses through Concur
- Create/edit documents and PowerPoint presentations, including content addition and formatting
- Plan off-sites, meetings, and other department-related projects and events
- Attend key meetings, capturing follow-up tasks, and keeping tasks current
- Collaborating on other departmental or ad hoc requests as needed and occasionally covering for other admins
What will you bring to the team, along with your enthusiasm is:
- Sound judgment, high integrity, and ability to maintain strict confidential information
- Ability to work well in a team environment, across geographies and time zones, with a spirit of collaboration
- Strong organizational skills; able to independently multitask and proactively provide support with minimal supervision.
- Solid MS Office365 skills including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Associate degree; preference for BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience supporting senior executive level/C-Suite
- Board prep experience, Boardvantage a plus
Successful candidates may include early career HR graduates interested in progressing in the HR field.
Globally, our policy is to recruit individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, noncitizen nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
As MKS is a federal contractor, it must comply with the Biden Administration’s federal contractor vaccine mandate (the “Contractor Mandate”) if it is reinstated by the courts. Should you receive and accept an offer of employment, you will be asked whether you are fully vaccinated or whether you will apply for an exemption (due to a (a) qualifying medical condition, certified by your healthcare provider or (b) sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance that prevents you from receiving the vaccine) in the event MKS must enforce a mandatory vaccination policy in the future. Please be aware that if the Contractor Mandate is reinstated and you choose to remain unvaccinated without an approved exemption, MKS will not be able to continue to employ you. Unless and until the Contractor Mandate is reinstated, all employees who have not shown proof of vaccination must comply with additional safety protocols, including COVID-19 testing requirements, subject to applicable law.