This position is located at our Headquarters building in Itasca, IL.
Keyence is seeking a Data Architect with experience in Business Intelligence & Database Design for our Data Analytics and Governance department, open and ready to collaborate with other team members and departments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and evolve the enterprise wide data strategy to support delivery of corporate objectives
- Generate performance-based incentive compensation reports for sales teams on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Communicate with strategic marketing teams across product lines to help promote and assist the usage of company tools and data resources
- Build and/or maintain existing reports with SQL queries, Microsoft Excel, and Business Intelligence platforms
- Maintain policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of the company databases and application systems
- Provide support to end-users by maintaining a strong knowledge of company systems
- Build a framework of principles to ensure data integrity across the business (including but not limited to ERP, CRM, BI, Data warehouse, external interfaces etc.)
- Ensure that the Data Architecture strategy and roadmap is aligned to the business and technology strategies.
- Build and maintain appropriate Enterprise Architecture artefacts including; Entity Relationship Models, Data dictionary, taxonomy to aid data traceability
- Provide technical oversight to solution delivery in creating business driven solutions adhering to the enterprise architecture and data governance standards
- Be an advocate of data security principles and ensure appropriate security practices are embedded in any data strategy
- Be an active contributor to how the bank evolves Data Governance practices and influence the adoption of data standards
- Develop key performance measures for data integration and quality
- Support third party data suppliers in developing specifications that are congruent with the Enterprise data architecture
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication and analytical skills, level-headed, with a developer mindset
- Team player, personable and reliable
- Problem-solving and positive attitude
- Ability to work with large volume of confidential data
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work based on urgency
- In-depth understanding of relational databases and techniques for normalization
- Preferred: Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel
- Preferred: Intermediate level in T-SQL
- Preferred: Some experience with Business Intelligence software (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI)
- Optional: Familiarity with web development, HTML5, CSS
- Optional: Familiarity with C#, .NET, Python
- Optional: Familiarity with Microsoft SSRS, SSIS
KEYENCE is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company does not sponsor applicants for work visas.